Wednesday, May 26, 2010

people in my life

Summer time is here! It's been an awesome summer so far <3 Mexico was a blast! (seriously) now I’m back in the 801. My first week of summer after has been epic. Everything you have in a whole summer has happened! Meeting a cute boy, staying out late, lying out, shopping, job hunting, fighting with your friends, drama, seeing old friends, sleeping in, and so much more!
i would like to make a shout out to my old roommates: i miss you guys so much because i don’t live with Jen anymore, i never have ANY clue what to wear! i can’t get 3 opinions on what i should wear...i must just look hideous all the time now (Jen thanks so much for saving me from what i used to wear!) now that i don’t live with Kayile anymore i don’t get to be abused and act like I’m a 5 year old anymore, i don’t get put through country much torture, and i don’t get any cute notes saying how much she loves me when I’m down, no cherry dipped cones, no lin's run for our secret addictions, none of it! is all gone for the summer! Thanks to Janessa i do not get to hear all about the boy drama that i don’t have! (Although that may be comming) i miss you girls more that i would have ever imagined! i was so excited to come home! nowwww, i miss cedar and the crazy nights we had! This summer i have not walked halfway across the city to soap peoples cars, i have not been to dairy queen, i have not had a single closet session,(Kaylie will be happy at this one) there have been no midnight Wal-Mart runs! I love you girls! Can’t wait for round two next year

so there is this girl... Lets call her Catherine Fortuna McAllister. I seriously love this girl more than anything! We may have had our selfish times but you know what? we are always there for each other when needed. i honestly don’t understand how i went a year without talking to her much. but I’m honestly so happy that we are in a close faze right now (hope it stays this time) she is the most non-judgmental girl ever! We may live our lives in completely different ways at times but she always love's and supports me. Best friends for life! Thanks for always being here for me girl.

Everyone in my life thanks you for helping me through my though times! My life is going so good right now and i am happy how everything has turned out so far.

1 comment:

  1. girlfriend! that's right.. i DO always love you!!! no matter what! and flip-it sounds like you've had such an awesome time in mexico...and a boy!?!??! aw girl!....that deserves a phone call right NOW. be prepared baby! xoxoxo you're an incredible little woman mckenna! i'm so LOVIN how happy you are! keep smilin and remember to there's a Man upstairs makin it all happen!

    ReplyDelete